DOMRAIDER is a fast-growing start-up, the leader in the French market for expired domain names. Our job is to identify, qualify and catch high profitable domain names that are valued by our customers for leveraging their SEO or natural traffic assets, capitalizing on rarity value or making their digital identity secure.
Already accredited in over 13 European countries (Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic, Italy, UK, Portugal, Poland, Spain and Montenegro), we need YOU to boost our international growth. Eligible for V.I.E contracts (see civiweb.com), you will work independently in a partners’ co-working office based in one of these cities: Berlin, Düsseldorf or Stuttgart, Wien, Zurich, Brussels or Amsterdam, Prague, Stockholm, Warsaw, Milan, Barcelona, Lisbon, Belgrade, or London.
Join us and enjoy!
- Contact, meet and develop more business with existing customers/partners
- Canvass and convince new potential customers of expired domain names benefits
- Set up local marketing or commercial events /speeches with the help of our team
- Attend European trade shows and company business events
- Manage customer complaints and improve satisfaction
- Negotiate sales in compliance with sales department policy and margins
- Monitor the country sales activity and submit corrective actions
- Assist our CEO or CFO in developing a healthy relationship with local Registry
- Ensure competitive and economic intelligence
- Globetrotter, resourceful and observant
- Proactive, creative and customer-satisfaction oriented
- Appetite for challenge, results and achievements
- Great phone etiquette and negotiation abilities
- Open-minded, with excellent people and team builder skills
- Conscientious, but not too much…
- Master degree or related-to-level in Business Administration, Economics, Digital Marketing
- Fluency in the country language (and English) is a MUST (French will be a plus)
- 2 years of relevant work experience in digital marketing, sales or business development
- Flat hierarchy, short decision paths and great working environment
- Training paid internship in headquarters before V.I.E contract
- Country French Group Networking (The French Tech, CCI, Business France partners…)
- Business charges supported by company (laptop, travel and phone communication fees…)
- 12 months VIE contract – Possible renewal 12 months.
- French welfare protection and tax free income under V.I.E. status (even for non-French)
- Real opportunity to become Country Export Manager or Key Account Manager after V.I.E
- Net income set by Business France (from 1563€ to 2759€ depending on working place)